Our business is to make any redundancy or redeployment as painless as possible for you, your business and your employees.
- TOUGH DECISIONS: We give you the tools you need to make the tough decisions at the most difficult times. Even if you have managed a number of redundancy programmes in the past we can help you plan and execute the best outcome.
- EXPERIENCE: Our highly experienced consultants will work alongside you and your internal team. We can guide and assist you every step of the way; from planning the project, through carrying out a comprehensive and impartial assessment and finally matching staff to business needs.
- SUPPORT: Many of your staff are likely to be unsettled, upset or resentful about the change in circumstances. We can help you manage and motivate the staff throughout the process, especially the ones who remain.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY: We will ensure that any departing staff are managed through the transition from or within your company effectively, quickly and with minimal disruption to your business and maximum support for them.
Benefits we offer at EOSRG
- Cost Effective: The bottom line is king so we help you deliver results at the right price.
- Reputation Management: Minimise negative PR by ensuring that valued staff are well looked after and feel cared for.
- Resources: We can do it all for you, allowing you to get on with what you do best; running the business.
- Confidentiality: We work with your staff in total confidence which allows us to create professional boundaries.
- Reduced Disruption: A properly constructed and run outplacement project will show leavers that you are doing the best you can for them, which keeps efforts high.
- Peace Of Mind: We take the pressure off your shoulders by reassuring you that the job will be done well.